- Garthyfog Farm Log Cabins – Located in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park with outstanding beauty and fantastic vies of the Mawddach Estuary.
- Lion Hotel – Dating back to the 18th century, the Lion Hotel is famous for it’s welcoming atmosphere and exceptional care and service.
- Morfa Lodge Holiday Park – Situated next to Caernarfon Airport, Morfa Lodge is in the ideal location with beaches one side and Caernarfon on the other and now has free public Wi-Fi.
- Natural Retreats – Offering luxurious accommodation across the UK, with further guidance provided on the best places to visit during your stay.
- Palewood Holiday Home Park – Exclusive holiday park offering peace and tranquility.
- Pentre Bach Bunkhouse – Ideally situated in the village of Waunfawr, they offer great accommodation in renovated bunkhouses.
- Talhenbont Hall – Self catering holiday cottages in Wales, within a 17th century 70 acre Country Estate.
- Trawsfynydd Holiday Village – Nestled within the Snowdonia National Park on a hillside, they offer log cabin holiday accommodation and bunkhouses with magnificent views.
- Tyddyn Sianel – You can admire the true beauty of Llyn Peninsula and Snowdonia whilst enjoying your stay at the beautiful cottages at Tyddyn Sianel.
- West Point Beach Resort – A luxury sea front caravan, holiday home and lodge park with enviable views of the mountains and the stunning Dinas Dinlle beach close by.
- Tyn Rhos – Luxury 5 star county house hotel near Snowdon.
- Black Boy Inn Hotel near Snowdonia – Based in Caernarfon, this is an award winning pub with premium accommodation, great for a stay in North Wales.
Other Activities / Things to Do